maanantai 7. syyskuuta 2015

September is here, autumn is near

Time has flown away, because a moment ago I was on my way to Heathrow airport, picking up my friend, waiting for this long bank holiday weekend and London. That was last week. Now it’s already the 7th and I feel like there are so many things I’m missing.


The weekend started by me leaving little bit earlier from work, cleaning my room and then getting a rail air bus from Reading station towards Heathrow. Luckily the return ticket was cheap, around 20£. At the airport I had to wait, her flight was few minutes delayed, but finally we could take a bus back to Reading. We went to Tesco’s, bought some breakfast for her, extra pillow and a comforter, because I did not have any. The extra mattress/bed looked awful and I’m so happy that I did not have to sleep on it. My poor friend.


On Saturday we had breakfast, I cleaned up my cappuccino shake that exploded in the kitchen and around noon we started towards Reading centre. My friend wanted to visit Hobby Craft store, because she had read they sell some kind of glow in the dark paint. I managed not to buy anything new, even if I felt like buying everything for projects that I do not have any time to do. We also walked around Reading, went to Oracle shopping centre, I bought BareMinerals lipstick, mascara and a face primer for oily skin, only costing me around sixty pounds. Feel so poor at the moment.

That afternoon we also went to see a movie called Inside Out and I think it was really great. Imagine these little emotions like joy, sadness, anger, disgust and fear living in your brain and they decide all your reactions. It was well done and not just for kids. There was also a short movie called Lava before the actual movie. It was about a lonely Volcano who dreamed about love. There also was a song that can be stuck in your head for days. Happened to me. It still there, the song stuck in my head. Not nice and bit annoyed about it.


After that we went to Tesco, bought some ingredients to make dinner. After eating we watched another movie from my computer, it was called Lucy. Interesting, but would not say that it’s completely my type. Then we started planning more for London, stuff to do, places to visit. She really wanted to visit Madame Tussaud's, so we bought tickets from online, they were cheaper that way.

We both were excited and not tired, so we played a board game called Hotel. The main idea was to buy property and build hotels there and later on upgrade the hotels. Very similar to Monopoly, but still not the same. I bought it from eBay, well technically my sister bough it, but it was cheaper to post to UK than to Finland. I just have to take it to her in October.


Later on postings about time in London and days after my vacation.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti