keskiviikko 6. huhtikuuta 2016

3rd Day going strong

I feel great. Had good tasting juices and smoothies. Was really tired yesterday and had a nap after work. Had my last juice of the day around nine, which I think was a bit late, but afterwards I just went back to bed. So as I wrote before, I’m doing this for 28 days just to give my digestive system a holiday to get rid of the crap that I usually eat, but also to get rid of toxin’s.

As I know that according to my weight and height I’m classified as very obese because my BMI is now around 37 and I have a very high risk of getting the following diseases:

  • Heart disease
  • Diabetes
  • Arthritis
  • Infertility
  • Miscarriage
  • Asthma
  • Fatty liver disease
  • Cancer


Also when having a BMI over 35 means that obesity related illnesses could severely affect my quality of life and shorten lifespan. Does not sound that nice does it? As I have been obese for a very long time and tried so many different things, so I do know that the best way of losing weight is by modifying eating habits and losing weight not too fast, because most of the time the weight come’s back quite fast.

(C) 2016 Juice Master Ltd


As an obese person, I have wished and hoped so many times that I would just wake up and be thin. To look in the mirror and see this person without love handles, muffin top, double chin, back fat or the way too thick arms with saggy skin. Unfortunately, there is no such a thing that would make it happen in a day, but with juicing, I’m going to get there. For these first 28 days, I’m having all the juices and smoothies, cleaning my body completely and at the same time losing weight. But for the weight loss to be permanent, I have to take normal food back gradually, with light soups and salads but also continuing the juicing.


I was supposed to take a picture on Monday but forgot, so maybe one tomorrow morning so that I’ll have these wonderfully horrible before and after pictures. But the thing is that I do hate pictures of myself, seeing all the bumps and my way too big stomach. But I’m doing this and that is final. The next 25 days are going to be very interesting. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti